Friday, January 23, 2009

New Wave Lyrical Artist Spotlight *JIMMYHENNEC*

Now, this is some good ish...

JimmyHennec started writing lyrics and rapping at the age of 12 years old. The youngest of 2 siblings and the only son, so he was born to be a star.

Blurb: Hennec and I grow up together and we both watched each other grow as artist over the last 15 years (and still do). Encouragement is the KEY! You need great friends that you trust to give you honest advise and want to see you succeed.

Photobucket

Since his dedication in 2000, JimmyHenneC, has started to really master his style of rapping and producing creating a tune that his ears could accept. He's the owner of an underground label, "O.S.O.L. XPRESSED ENTERTAINMENT", which stands for Original Soundz of Liberation Xpressed. He also created a non-profit organization for the youth in his community, (Quitman, Georgia), called "The OSOL Foundation", to help the youth understand that they are our future. As you can see, Mr. HenneC is a young man in his own universe planting a seed that’s going to grow larger than we can imagine.

Photobucket

Born and raised in a small South Georgia town by the name of Quitman, Georgia, JimmyHennec has made a name for himself in his area. He began writing poetry for school fairs, and later joined the Brooks County High School band program. So his creative talents weren’t a surprise. Growing up with such creative talents was quite challenging in a small town like Quitman. There weren't a lot of opportunities to actually become successful. All through high school JimmyHennec built his name and style to prepare himself for the big city of Atlanta, Georgia.After graduating from high school in 2001, JimmyHennec continued moving throughout South Georgia for a year, then in 2002, he was off to Atlanta. He enrolled in American Intercontinental University in Buckhead, Georgia, majoring in Media Production. He later dropped out because of financial reasons. He then began recording his album out of his very own studio in Atlanta, Georgia. The recording, mixing, and producing were all done by Mr. HenneC himself.

Photobucket

JimmyHennec now has numerous mixtapes and a new album on the way. “I always wanted to make my trademark in this world since I was a youngster", says JimmyHennec. “The small things are the things that really count in this world to me, such as seeing my family smile or making someone else smile. My fans really appreciate me as an artist and a person and that’s very important to me. There are plenty of people in the world that just need to hear the words that I have to say or just need someone with a positive vibe to encouraged them. I’m nowhere near full of myself, I'm just informing you, what the people tell me. In my music you will hear some of the things that I have experienced, want to experience, or something I’ve witnessed. At the end of the day, I would just like my voice to be heard. Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter. Believe that!”

Now that's from the man himself! Check him out! You can find his digital album circulating in 40 States. His live performances are dynamic. You will see him BLOW UP real soon!!

I will keep you in the know of new music, photos and exclusive info from this incredible artist.

"WELCOME 2 PLUTO" COMING SOON TO A ITUNE NEAR YOU!!
Photobucket

www.myspace.com/whodatoxe

No comments:

Post a Comment