Saturday, October 17, 2009

WISHY WISH





My girl Wish has been putting in WORK! Traveling from gig to gig can be a challenge, but Wish makes it seem easy while looking AMAZING! Wish has recently put out "Skool Gurl Diaries Re-Loaded."

What you can expect from Skool Gurl Diaries are memorable melodies, brilliant harmonies, attacking vocals & ad libs, and a collection of short stories that most of us at one point in time have related to or be able to relate to. Loosely based on the "School Girl" mantra, each character Wish portrays in the album has her own story. Cheerleader. Nerd. Prom Queen. Everyday chick.

Wish states: "When I was in school, I held a lot of things back. Now I think its my turn to speak for the girls, women, & whoever else may have had trouble interpreting their feelings. I used to feel like I didn't fit in at school, & I think people think they're alone when in a moment like that. Young people have issues, and they need to feel like they're not wrong for feeIing certain ways or for being different. I wanna speak to those people."

I promise to keep you updated on here where-abouts, new music and behind the scenes footage.

In the meantime follow her @ www.twitter.com/wishishere

Love you WISH!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment