Monday, February 9, 2009

EASIER SAID THAN DONE


I am working on a fantabulous approach to the world's obsession with leggings and banging shoes!


ShayB'z, my answer for every lady who has a ton of shoes but she's just in the mood for something else on her feet, are in development. They are such a great idea, just a tad bit difficult to execute. (Trust..we will execute them!)


O'neal and I have been tossing around tons of ideas and designs for them, now its just a matter of finding fabric, trimmings, and tons more. The ideas are flowing at such rapid speeds that its hard for me to even get the ideas on paper. Or to even get out in the market to find my trimmings. Sidebar: Me in the fabric or trim store is like a kid in the candy store. Tons of goodies that add to my creative maddness.


I need to find the perfect materials so that I can "hit you with the Bamboo Banga!" as O'neal would say. Without the perfect materials, ShayB'z can come off looking half ass, and we don't do half ass!


I will keep you posted on the developments...of course they will be bomb!


Peace,

Sequin Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment