Saturday, January 24, 2009

*FACE*

Photobucket
OMG!!
This one is GREAT!!!

Aaron Chavis is a model and working to become what the horribly critical fashion industry considers as "different." From my perspective, he has the right look and definitely a FRESH FACE for Fall/Winter 2009 Fashion Week! He has breath-taking eyes, facial and body structure to die for.

What do think?

Photobucket Photobucket
GREAT!!
Photobucket
Surprisingly he grew up in Atlanta, GA...YAY!! He gained interest in modeling and started shooting with numerous photographers and local magazines. He moved to NYC shortly afterwards and started grinding.

Blurb: Now, Aaron is a Virgo, as well as myself ; when we really want something we will find a way to get! Virgos are so determined. We strive with passion, perseverance and motivation.

Photobucket
Interview with Bleu magazine Aaron stated, "I'm striving for a dream that I believe to be tangible and I have expectations to become one of the "crossover images" that will influence the fashion world."
Photobucket
Well, if you feel that way Aaron....you've already won!! Keep grinding my friend and success in around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment