Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHY ARE YOU ACTING HOLLYWOOD?!?!?!

I posted this blog back in June of 2008, but I had to re post it, because I consistently come across people in the fashion industry that pretend to be something their not. It's so annoying! My new term of expression for posers in '09 is "Acting Hollywood." (courtesy of JimmyHennec) :)

As my partner Ty states, "everything returns to it's original form." So all you posers out there, your little secret will soon reveal itself. Be true to yourself and the people around, and see how quickly you prosper.
Photobucket
Blurb: Old Myspace Posted (June 2008) with updates
-I've recently came across a mass group (all at different times and places) of POSERS!!! They are everywhere, but they are very visible in my common area! I have a question....why does it seem as if POSERS try to belittle the individuals that actually have careers and dreams?!?!?!? It amazes me that their lives are surrounded by LIES and disease, and they are okay with it.

Setting the record straight:
I'm not saying that posers don't want success more than myself, or that they aren't trying, but its 2009 and if what you've done so far haven't got you anywhere..especially, with a fake resume and blind dreams...GIVE IT UP! get a real job, internship...or better yet, enroll back in college..and reevaluate your goals..LOL!
There are alot of POSERS in the cyberworld, so please research your sources before you believe what they are saying. Anyone can copy and paste pics from fashion and music sites and start a FAKE business and lure you in...check their resume(sources) and ASK QUESTIONS!!!! It's very important! Also to the ones that had their one hit wonder shine on REALITY TV..GOOD LUCK! Enjoy your fame while it lasts and make the best of it..LOL!

-Word to the wise....The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of a poser.

-Wonder Child

No comments:

Post a Comment