Tuesday, January 27, 2009

M.I.A..SEQUIN DOT


My life is something like the matrix. I wake up quoting Hovito, "red or green pill? you live and you learn..." Working full time at Artifacts, then there is the freelance grind in the wonderful world of styling, then my side hustle that allows me to survive in these ruthless streets of NYC, has taken a slight toll on my body! Along with the hawk outside, I caught the flu.


With that said, I haven't been able to jump into this the way I wanted to...I have been M.I.A I am here though! Miss SEQUIN DOT, MISS STYLE MAVEN, GUCCI PUCCI...I have a ton of alias' which come out depending on what's going on at that point in the day! Whatever triggers me to morph into that creative alien persona..kinda like the United States of Tara( heart that show already)
Well...I have to get back to work as stylist, creative director, design assistant, dope mamacita, sick lil lady! Just wanted to introduce myself.....
HER NAME IS SHAY!!! SH TO THE A-Y
Until I land again!
peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment