Sunday, January 25, 2009

**Random Business**

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is my favorite all-time classic! Primarily because my personal private dancer, the legendary Tina Turner is in it! She plays the sexy Aunty Entity. Love her!
Photobucket
Blurb: I was only 3 years old when it the movie released. My mother would always play the movie for me over and over because I would be glued to the screen, so happy and excited.


Fact: A Golden Globe-nominated 1985 film, the third installment in the action movie Mad Max franchise. The film was directed by George Miller and George Ogilvie, and stars Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The original music score was composed by Maurice Jarre



LOVE ALWAYS TINA! This video is one of my favorite moments in life.


Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero






No comments:

Post a Comment