Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Truely "WISH" 4..

WHOA!!!!
Photobucket
Wish is my favorite!! She's a sexy dedicated woman. Product Development Manager for apparel brand by day and singer/songwriter/performer at night! Whoa, what a driven individual. She has been diligently working hard day and night on her new wave R&B creative concept album, collaborating with music songerwriter and producer Donny Roc. Now, don't get me mistaken, she's no stranger to the hustle. In the past she's sang with two separate groups but knowingly she was meant to be a solo STAR! You go Gurl..lol! :)
Photobucket
Check out the promo photos from her shoot and check out the new single "SLUT" you gotta love that..lol! I will keep you posted on all upcoming events and footage.

Photobucket
For album sampler, photos and more music info: click this link
www.myspace.com/wishishere
You can also follow WISH on Twitter! www.twitter.com/wishishere
SNEAK PREVIEW OF INSIDE ALBUM SHOTS! MORE SHOTS TO COME SOON!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Word.

    That song is money ... I can't wait for the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am def feeling this...... i can't wait to hear more from Ms. Wish

    ReplyDelete